"Lee and Me" was a TV production starring comediac actor, Jamie Kennedy and Lee Majors. The show parodies The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman series. A pilot was filmed for the Fox Network but was never broadcast.
Joel, a disgraced dentist after a malpractice lawsuite suffers through life with chronic back pain. Lee Majors, a bitter, self absorb hasbeen TV star takes Joel under his wing and performes a "bionic" back surgery as well as replacing all his limbs in his secret lab.
- Airdate: Unaired
- Produced by:
- Story by: Matthew Salsberg
- Teleplay by: Matthew Salsberg
- Directed by: Paul Dinello
- Jamie Kennedy - Joel Salsberg
- Lee Majors - Himself
- Sheldon Allman - Blip
- Ashlie Atkinson - Melinda
- John Billingsley - The Chiropractor
- Faith Majors - Herself
Joel: A bionics lab?
Lee: No that was a made up word for TV
Joel: Are you sure because I think it's in the Dictionary ?
Lee: Look, I couldn't get the rights. Can we drop it?
Lee: Besides... I came up with a better word.... Prostatic Replacement Integrated Cyber Konnects ... also known as PRICK. Get it?
Joel: Yeah I get it. You're insane.
Lee: My PRICK works Joel. I used it on a monkey.
- The original score by Oliver Nelson is used throughout the pilot.
- The original bionic sound effects is used including Steve's eye and Jaime's ear.
- Lee Majors presents Joel with his famous red sweat suit that he worn with his runs with Jaime Sommers on The Bionic Woman (episode) and The Return of the Bionic Woman.
- This episode mentions the current issues of Martin Caidin's "bionic" rights being tied up forcing the Lee Majors character to rename his bionic project to a racey acronym.
- Actor Jamie Kennedy has posted this unaired pilot on his website.