Played by Forrest Tucker
J.T. Connors, a wealthy and powerful industrialist, is head of Connors Aerospace Industries - a company which builds missiles for the U.S. Air Force. His second-in-command is Warren Rayker - a genius at micro-electronics. Connors owns a vast private estate near a 300 square mile area called M.E.W.S. (Military Early Warning Station).
- Proud Texan heritage.
- War Veteran. Received a flag from General Patton.
- His son, J.T. Connors Jr. was a Vietnam veteran, decorated 8 times and killed in the line of duty after his aircraft was fired on while waiting on the runway for take-off orders. J.T. Connors Sr. is particularly bitter about his son's death, as his advice to the Air Force that the airfield was vulnerable to attack was ignored.
- Right-wing political beliefs.
- Has a large collection of vintage railway carriages.
- Enjoys wearing polyester leisure suits (periwinkle blue a favorite!)
- Has known Jaime Sommers since she was a little kid.
- Connors was Jaime Sommers' first sponsor when she turned tennis pro. She considers him one of her oldest and dearest friends.
- (Responding to Jaime's statement that he is politically to the right of Attila the Hun): Yeah, I don't even put out my arm when I make a left hand turn.