Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Production 43033|
Original Airdate: January 18, 1976
Steve and Audrey
Lionel E. Siegel
Pernell Roberts as Mark Wharton
Jack Colvin as Will Collins
Robbie Lee as Audrey Moss
Christopher Stafford Nelson as Jack Brewster
W. T. Zacha as George
Mark Wilson as Dave Powell
|← Previous||Next →|
|"The Winning Smile"||"The Secret of Bigfoot"|
The E.S.P. Spy
Mark Wharton's organization heists an armored car with $100,000 in payroll along with the Navy's top code book. Wharton realizes the code book will fetch a hefty price on the international market. Steve Austin teams up with pretty E.S.P. expert Audrey Moss in a magic act in order to impress the mobster and gain his confidence in the hopes of getting a lead on the purloined book.
Steve: Collins, where would he keep such a notebook?
Collins: Well, normally in his safe, but then, he hasn't been too normal lately.
Steve: (about to show Oscar a card trick) At no time will my fingers leave my hands.
Steve: Audrey, you don't have to use that gift of yours all the time. Like I don't have to use bionics. Now if I wanna get to the second floor of a department building, I don't leap up, I can take an elevator.
Steve: (Audrey is giggling at Steve's disguise) What's so funny?
Audrey: You look like Clark Gable.
Steve: That's enough, Scarlett.
Steve: (posing as magician Steve Andrews) Aha, the magic cube. Won't you join us, magic cube?
Audrey: We really make a super pair, don't we?
Steve: We do sure do.
Audrey: You're holding Steve prisoner!
Wharton: I was wondering how soon you'd pick that up. (laughs) You are truly a marvel.
Steve: Here you are, my lady, the pumpkin ride is over.
Audrey: Oh, gee and I didn't even get to keep my glass slippers. Oh well, thanks for the ride.
Steve: I just wanted to make sure you didn't run away for a wicked life on the stage. Make sure you got back on the groove.
Audrey: Yeah, back in the groove...
- Actress Robbie Lee returns as Audrey Moss.
- The character actor Jack Colvin makes a second appearance as a different character.
- Guest cast member William T. Zacha wrote the scripts for several episodes of The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman, including Kill Oscar (Part II).
- For the second time this season, Lee Majors test-drives a mustache, which he will adopt for real in Season 4.
- Audrey repeats the "There's no one like me in the whole world. I like myself. I'm a worthwhile person" mantra given to her by Steve in her previous episode.
- For the first time since the first episode of the first season (Population Zero), the limitation of bionics in cold temperatures is used in the storyline.
- Set Decorator Lowell Chambers is erroneously credited as "Assistant Director" while Assistant Director Phil Bowles is erroneously credited as "Set Decorator".
- You can see wires under Steve's sleeve as he performs the sliding card trick in Oscar's office.